A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Be Still My Heart


This morning, I dressed the girls in their silks and took them out in the back yard for a photo shoot.


I only took about 2 dozen shots.  It was super quick.  It was still rather brisk outside.  I felt bad wearing long sleeves and a jacket while they were just in their silk dresses (although I had them wear camisoles and bike shorts underneath).  


But they were troopers.  Totally good sports about the whole thing.


Little implings.  They're so adorable.  I feel like I shouldn't gush about how stinkin' cute they are, but sometimes I can't help myself.  How did I get so lucky?


This one is going to be Hannah's school valentine this year.


Katie is not much for smiling on demand yet.


But I promise, she does smile.  And these pictures?  Make me smile.  


Katie says, "Gooshie!" for "hug."  I'm pretty sure I caught Hannah saying gooshie back to her.  If that doesn't melt your heart, I don't know what will.

Have you entered the Purex giveaway?  Thanks for entering!

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! When you click for us, it helps more people find this blog.  Thank you!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Beautiful girls! Thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! They look like they get along so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! Hannah has been SO gracious about sharing with her new little sister, and Katie adores her and is like her little shadow. I try to have them do separate things once in a while, but they really get along great.

      Delete
  3. So Beautiful! Im so sorry you are struggling, but PLEASE know you have ALOT of people who pray and care for you. Don't ever worry about how you might "sound",your readers will ALWAYS Support you and your family. I know I hurt for Luke, and pray for a miracle. Not the right post, but I just wanted you to know that it is OK. And even though it doesn't seem like it, it will be OK!! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ann. That means a lot to me. :) "Everything will be all right in the end. If it's not all right, it isn't the end yet!"

      Delete
  4. Oh my , they are just lovely little girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I think so, but I know I'm biased.

      Delete
  5. the girls are so cuteeeee! I love how they hug each other..

    ReplyDelete