A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Ozeri Green Earth Frying Pan


Today I'm reviewing The 8" Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, which currently sells for $25.95 on Amazon.  


This is another fine product from Ozeri's kitchen line.  This pan comes in 8", 10" and 12" sizes.  Lids are available separately for all 3 sizes.  


My girls love potstickers.  Paul buys them in a big yellow bag at Costco, and I make up a few at a time for them.  This pan is a good size for that.  My potstickers did NOT live up to their "sticky" name in my new Ozeri pan!  They slid right off, which is nice, as I've had some potsticker failures when making them in cast iron.  

So you may be thinking, "Nonstick pans are scary!  What kind of chemical laden coating are you exposing your food to?"  Good question!  Ozeri's Green Earth frying pans feature a ceramic coating that is 100% PTFE (PolyTetraFloroEthylene) and PFOA (PerFluoroOctanic Acid) free.  Ozeri's care instructions state that even at high temperatures, no toxic fumes will be released from this pan.  

Now, like most non-stick pans, you do have to baby them carefully.  I hand wash mine immediately after use and don't allow metal tools or other pans to come in contact with the inside.  So far, I've been very pleased with it, and since it's one of my favorite colors, it always makes me smile when I use it.  

You can connect with Ozeri on Facebook, or via their website.  


Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment