A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Snapshot - They humor me


Our afternoon plans fell through, so I pulled out the camera and coerced the children into letting me shoot them.  


I have some seriously cute kids.


And a fat, orange kitty that was yelling at us.  Methinks he was hungry.  (Don't worry; he's been fed now.)


Eli was being difficult, and out of at least a dozen shots, this was the best of the bunch.


But Brianna is good about letting me snap to my heart's content.


Even when I do something weird like say, "Put your elbows on the sidewalk!"


She doesn't know how pretty she is.  I'm afraid next time I blink, she'll be a grown woman.  


And this one?  He is hard to get a decent picture of, but he at least lets me try.  


As for Luke, he barely acknowledges me.  I took more pictures of him than any of the rest of the kids, and I still didn't come up with anything great.


Although it helps when little miss sunshine comes along to help.  


I think tomorrow I'll post all the hilarious out-takes from this impromptu session.

Ni Hao Yall


Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!  Thank you for clicking for us!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Honestly, I like some of the out takes I posted today just as much. They make me laugh.

      Delete
  2. I love these, I need to take my kiddos out and do some individual photos, it has been awhile. I love the road closed sign photo, my boys would LOVE that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have construction going on right behind our house. It's been fun to watch the process.

      Delete