A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Got Diapers? How about Soap?

Honest Company is sending a surprise in all December bundles!  And, if you use code GIVE2013, you get an extra item in your bundle, FREE.  It's a great time to try out their service.

Honest.com brings you Stylish Honest Bottoms. Shop now!

I did a post comparing Honest Co diapers and Seventh Generation diapers here.  I originally expected it to be more expensive to have diapers delivered, but that turned out to not be the case for us.

You may be saying, "Wait, I thought you used cloth diapers?"  We do, about half the time.  Since I have 2 in diapers, and another child who wears a pull up at night, the Honest Company bundle for one works great for us.  We get one pack of pull ups and 5 packs of diapers, plus the included wipes.

One of the features I love about our Honest Company diaper bundle is that if I'm using more cloth, and we're not ready for another bundle yet, I just push the delivery date back.  You get a reminder email before the bundles ship.  When this comes, I check my stock and decided if we're ready or not.  I can easily select a future date on the website.  I can also change my pattern selections.  They've got some cute new ones.

If you do both the diaper bundle and the essential bundle, you get free shipping.  Honestly, (no pun intended) this was the reason why I tried the essentials bundle.  Turns out, I've liked the products.  We've tried the laundry pods, the dishwasher pods, the dish soap, the shampoo & conditioner, the rinse agent, and more.  Actually, I was putting the healing balm on Annaliese's dry, cracked hands last night.  It's good stuff.

It's really nice to not ever have to make a mad dash to the store for diapers.  Especially this time of year, when stores are so crazy.  One less thing on the to do list is always good, right?

I'm an Honest Company affiliate, so if you click through one of the banners here and place an order I do receive a little commission from them.  But I use these products, and I like them, so I think you might like them, too.

Honest Essentials are 100% Natural, Non-Toxic, and Affordable! Learn More



Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!


1 comment:

  1. You can get all pure natural elements products in this soap. Be interested in pure natural elements soap! That makes your skin moisturized and soft. To get more information visit http://www.vegantreeowl.com.au

    ReplyDelete