A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

I Sewed Something!

Back in February, I found some great deals and bought Katie an array of leggings.
One pair was just an "off" color.
Not pink, not peach... coral, I guess you would call it.
The sort of color you would never find anything to go with.  After looking through Katie's drawer and determining that no, she didn't have any tops to match them, I took them into the sewing room.


And I came up with this.


Even though I cut out this simple top before our Safe Families babies arrived, not surprisingly, it got set aside when I had to make some pants for Gogo (including the blue stripe ones here), and I never got a chance to finish it during the 6 weeks they were here.  


However, it's finished now, and I absolutely cannot wait to get Katie home so she can wear it.
Our Article 5 pickup date is May 9.  I opened a new gallon of milk this morning, which expires 5/14.  By the time that milk (which will be gone tomorrow) expires, we will be waiting for TA!  It's getting close now!  


Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs  Have you clicked for us today?  Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment