A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

DTC Swap Gifts


This month, I was sending to an older little girl.  I made the bow holder and the barrettes.  


Then I embroidered her new name on a couple of t-shirts that I bought at Kohl's.
(excuse the hoop marks, those will wash out)


The person who got our name in the swap sent us some books from Amazon!  


Annaliese test-read the Turtle story in Sleepytime Tales to Hannah.  (Incidently, her turtle, which was the size of a bottlecap at Christmas, is getting so big!  He's palm sized now.)  Boynton is a favorite author of mine, and this is one we didn't have yet.  The board books are on the changing table to keep little hands busy during diaper changes.  Thank you so much, TS for the lovely gift!  I can't wait to read them to Katie and Luke!  


Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs  Spare us a click?  Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. The Going to Bed book was a favorite of Phil AND Andrew. I still know ALL the words.

    ReplyDelete