A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Waiting Children

Please take a look at the waiting kids listed at our agency.  We have been very happy with our agency, both for Hannah's adoption, and for our current adoption, and would highly recommend them.

Click here to see Madison Adoption Associates waiting kids.  If you have been thinking about adopting, I would love to answer any questions you might have.  You can email me at grtlyblesd@aol.com .

There are several children around Hannah's age, and it just makes my heart ache.  She's so much more than a picture, a diagnosis, a description.


This was one of Hannah's referral photos.  


And this is Hannah now.  There's no comparison.  


Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs  Please take a second to click for us!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment