A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The April Mother's Day Tea


Hannah is way over on the left in the green shirt, mid-yawn.  This is Hannah's kindergarten class singing, I Am A Little Teapot at the Mother's Day Tea last month.  Yes, last month, as in April.  They're off for the month of June, so we got to celebrate early.  
If the tea was on April 29, why am I just now getting around to posting about it?
Um... well...  After the tea, I came home and put my lovely gifts in my room.  And I puttered around in the sewing room for a bit.  


My messy sewing room.  


I even made Hannah a new panda barrette.  But somewhere in the process, I managed to cover up my camera, so that the next day, when I wanted to blog about the tea... I couldn't find it!  It took until Brianna said, "Mom, I need underwear," for me to clear off the cutting table and find my little camera again.  


So there you have it.  My May account of our April Mother's Day Tea.


Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs  Spare a click for us?  Thanks!



1 comment:

  1. Awh, so sweet!!! And it looks like you've got an exciting summer coming up with bringing some precious little ones home!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete