A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Good heavens, we look like a yearbook page!


Yikes.

Mother's Day is one of the few times I can harass the children into letting me take pictures of them.  I wanted to update all the kids' pictures in my blog sidebar.  I thought while I had new pics, I'd do a collage.  Um, never mind.  I promise you, it does not seem like that many people in real life!  

I'll post some of the out takes tomorrow.  In the meantime, I'll be updating the sidebar pics for the kids that currently live here.  


Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs Have you clicked for us today? You did? Thanks!



1 comment: