A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Monday, December 16, 2013

My Monday


This morning I took the girls to Shriners.  We love our prothetist, Mr Rick.  He's been seeing Hannah ever since she came home, and now he sees Katie, too.  I was thrilled to be able to get them in together.  


By the time we left Shriners this morning, Hannah was 1/2" taller, and Katie had a bigger foot.  I'd say that was a couple hours well spent.  


The only other thing I managed to really accomplish was getting pictures printed and cut out for these ornament frames for Hannah's first grade teacher and Luke's therapists.  

Hopefully, we'll get double schoolwork done tomorrow.


Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!

4 comments:

  1. I just finished our ornaments...from last year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! What you don't see is the bag of 10 snowflake ornaments that I bought last Christmas and still haven't put the kids' pictures in! Maybe next year... :)

      Delete
  2. So glad you accomplished so much. If you just did that in the week, in my opinion you had a great week!

    Nice ornaments! I love them.

    Hope you have a great Thursday. If you have time, link up with us at the homeschoollinkup tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to get internet in my house again, so we'll have to see how that goes.

      Delete