A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Friday, December 6, 2013

Ozeri Instavac Food Storage



I recently got a review package and opened it up to find this inside:


I was pretty excited because we have a motley assortment of containers and lids in "that cupboard" in our kitchen.  (Please tell me you have that cupboard, too.)  Initially, I was just interested for the sake of having containers with matching lids, but then I started reading the box.  



Isn't this a neat idea!  Ozeri INSTAVAC Food Storage Set is a very cool way to keep those leftovers even fresher!


See the niftly little green thing?  That's actually a valve that you use to remove extra air.  Less air means less potential bacteria growth.  


I can get two meals out of a big warehouse store pack of ground beef.  My new Ozeri Instavac container is perfect for storing the other 1/2 to save for another night.  


The lid locks on with a flap on each side, making it very secure!  


The smallest size is perfect for Hannah's lunchbox.  

This 8 piece set sells for $24.95 on Amazon.  It is BPA-free, stain resistant, and shatterproof.  It's safe in the freezer, microwave, and dishwasher.  

Ozeri makes lots of great products, and I'll be reviewing another one soon!  You can connect with them on Facebook.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!


2 comments:

  1. WOW, the food looks really delicious! YUM!

    These containers look really durable and nice. You know, we have the hardest time keeping up with lids - and with the toddle - he carries every single container or lid we have away - so I can't find one or the other when I need it.

    These containers would be really useful. Thanks so much for sharing. I'm pinning this on the Mommy Monday Blog Hop Pinterest board.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I don't know what it is with containers and lids! I can find 5 of each, and only ONE pair will match!

      When my big kids were little, we had the same problem with sippy cups. 10 different kinds of cups means constant searching for the right lid. This time, ONE kind of cup.

      Delete