A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Monday, December 9, 2013

Premium Solid Cordz 1' Extension Cables



Today, I want to tell you about PREMIUM Solid Cordz 1 Foot Extension Cables.


These are one foot extension cords.  They come in a pack of 5.  Initially, I thought, "Why would someone need a 1' extension cord?  Let alone 5 of them?"  I clicked out of curiosity.  


When I saw this, I understood.  You know those big, bulky plug ins that don't play nice with others on a power strip?  Well, here, let me show you mine.


If you look down under the little table that holds my printer and CPU, this is what you see.  One power strip on the left, not being fully utilized, because some plugs take up more than their allotted space.  Another power strip in the bottom right corner to handle the last two plugs.  


I sent Eli in with a couple of these handy little cords.  Eli is my go to guy for socks behind the dryer, too.  He's built for confined space scenarios.  


Plugging a Solid Cordz into an adapter plug.  


And unplugging the now superfluous second power strip!  


Voila!  Empty!  


Now, everything fits on one power strip!  
Okay, that's two cordz, what about the other 3?  


This is the power strip under the table in my sewing room.  (And our aging kitty, Wheelie.)  The table was a dining table, so it's fairly wide.  In order for the cords to plug in, the machines have to sit rather far back, making sewing slightly awkward.  I thought it would be nice to have the power strip sit up on the table to be closer to the machines, but the power strip cord was a little too short.  Before now, that is.  Another Solid Cordz to the rescue.  

Okay, this is fun!  What's next?  Hmm, how about the cell phone charger by my bed, that only reaches the table, and not the bed?  Where's my red office supply store button?  Because, "That was easy."  

Before

After

Now I have one left, and I just know there's going to be some circumstance that calls for just a little more cord, and I'll be prepared.  If you need some handy Solid Cordz, too, you can buy them on Amazon, where they are currently selling for $14.99, with Free Shipping for Prime members.  Solid Cordz also makes extension cords in 6' or 10' sizes.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! I appreciate you taking a second to click for my blog!  :)  

2 comments: